Iowa State University nameplate

Inside Iowa State
Gold bar
March 30, 2001

Cookin' Again

There's no evidence left of the fire that closed the Wallace-Wilson Commons kitchen on Feb. 21. The fire was caused by spontaneous combustion of cleaning towels and aprons. Food worker Ida Williams said everything looked great when the kitchen opened to serve meals on March 19, the first day following spring break. Photo by Michael Haynes.

... Becoming the Best
Ames, Iowa 50011, (515) 294-4111
Published by: University Relations,
Copyright © 1995-2001, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.