Inside Iowa State
October 8, 1999
Student plays showcased
by Marjorie Sandner
ISU Theatre will showcase the writings of Iowa State students with five one-act plays this month. Ive Got Something To Say will feature an early showing (5:30 p.m.) and an evening performance (8:30 p.m.).
Student plays will include:
- Last Chance, by graduate student Greg Jerrett about a son who tries to iron out his relationship with his father, who is hospitalized with cancer.
- The Last, by junior David Byrd features a battle between good and fallen angels and a soul that will swing between heaven and hell for eternity.
- Including Mary, by senior Ben Godar about an unmarried teenage couple who has just had a baby.
- Nuts, by freshman Jason Taylor a comical 10-minute play about two men confined to a mental hospital. But neither is what he seems.
- Biographies, by junior Melissa Ham-Ellis and sophomore Kelly Bartlett movement/theater piece concerning women and their relationships.
Tickets are $10 and available at the ISU Center box office or through TicketMaster locations.
The plays will be presented at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 14, at 5:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 15, and Saturday, Oct. 16, and at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 17. All performances will be in Fisher Theater.
Iowa State homepage
Inside Iowa State, email@example.com, University
RelationsCopyright © 1999, Iowa State University, all rights reserved